Euro Area Business Cycle Network et l’Université Pompeu Fabra organisent une conference sur les progrès empiriques de la politique monétaire 26-27 octobre à Paris.
A Euro Area Business Cycle Network (EABCN) Conference
The conference will be hosted by Banque de France, Paris, and will cover a broad range of themes related to empirical aspects of monetary policy. Topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
• Measuring the effects of monetary policy on the macroeconomy
• Identifying the transmission channels of monetary policy
• International monetary policy channels
• Communication strategies, the role of expectations and forward guidance
• Risks associated to uncertainty and to the normalization of monetary policy
• Monetary policy and financial markets
• Effects of monetary policy on firm expectations and decisions
Simon Gilchrist (New York University), Ricardo Reis (London School of Economics and CEPR) and Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe (Columbia University and CEPR) are confirmed invited speakers, and we welcome further relevant submissions.
The event is hosted by Banque de France, and sponsored by the EABCN. Limited funding is available for travel expenses for academic participants that are presenting. Expenses will be reimbursed according to the standard CEPR travel guidelines.
Costs will not be covered for central bank participants.
Eleonora Granziera (Norges Bank)
Sarah Mouabbi (Banque de France)
Barbara Rossi (ICREA-Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona GSE, CREI and CEPR)
Mis à jour le : 13/03/2020 11:39