Events in economics we organize, as well as those in which our economists participate.
BdF participations to the AFSE annual conference
1. "Academic & Non-academic job market" session, Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier
3. "The future of monetary and banking policies" session, Grégory Levieuge (The Cost of Banking Crises: Does the Policy Framework Matter?)
4. "Fighting financial crises : policy lessons from history” session, chair Vincent Bignon (At Your Service! Liquidity Provision and Risk Management in 19th Century France presented by a non-BdF co-author)
7. Rent creation and rent sharing: New measures and impacts on productivity, Lopez Jimmy (with Gilbert Cette & Jacques Meresse)
9. How do firms fund their investment ? Firm size and funding mix, Lé Mathias (with Vinas Frederic)
10. What lies beneath asset quality ? Macroeconomic factors, institutional quality or bank characteristics?
11. Is the office market overvalued ? A general framework applied to France Coffinet Jerome (with Kintzler Etienne)
13. Cost of credit, entrepreneurship, and misallocation, Potier Lionel
14. Wealth effect on consumption during the sovereign debt crisis : Households heterogeneity in the Euro area, Savignac Frédérique (with Garbinti Bertrand & Lecanu Charlélie)
16. Shocking Capital: Firm-level Responses to a Large Business Tax Reform in France, Jousselin Edouard (with Bergeaud Antonin & Carbonnier Clément
17. Continuing training in the 60s in France, Sicsic Pierre
18. Brexit' and the diffusion of the EU's model of integration to African Union, Salakhova Dilyara (presented by a non-BdF co-author)
19. Heterogeneity within the euro area: New insights into an old story, Coudert Virginie (presented by a non-BdF co-author)
20. Public Transport Infrastructure and City Competitiveness, Py Loriane (presented by a non-BdF co-author)
Frankfurt, February 8, Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn will share the session on Global Monetary Policies – Similarities and divergences on the way to the new normal, Conference on monetary and economic policies on both sides of the Atlantic.
Updated on: 07/23/2019 16:58