News: November 2012 | PDF
Posted on 10/12/2012
In November, according to business managers surveyed, industrial activity posted a very slight progression over the previous month, with deliveries stabilising after the contraction observed in October.
- The capacity utilisation rate stabilised and remained below its long-term average.
- Order books remained at a level considered insufficient and Inventories of finished goods, close to targeted levels, were unchanged.
- Prices Prices of finished goods posted a slight increase.
- Business managers’ forecasts are predicting a slight slowdown of activity in December.
- Activity in the services sectors increased slightly in November with IT activities and accommodation and food services both progressing, while temporary work and household services contracted.
- Prices stabilised and staff levels remained unchanged.
- Forecasts are predicting a growth of activity in December.