- « The Euro Area Sovereign debt crisis »
Paris, 19th December 2011
- « Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis »
Paris, 8-9 December 2011
- « Forecasting the Business Cycle »
Conference Banque de France and International Institute of Forecasters,
Paris, 1-2 december 2011
- « The Financial Crisis: Lessons for International Macroeconomics »
Conférence Banque de France / PSE / ECARES / CEPR / The American Economic Journal : Macroeconomics,
Paris, 28-29 October 2011
- International workshop - Microfinance
July 8, 2011 Paris
- "After the collapse, the reshaping of trade"
Conference Banque de France, PSE G-MonD and CEPII
Paris, 25th-26th May.
- "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Challenges in the Short and Long Run."
Banque de France and Deutsche Bundesbank Biannual Spring Conference
Hamburg (Germany) on 19-20th May 2011
- Workshop on “Current Macroeconomic Challenges”
joint Banque de France, Deutsche Bundesbank and University of Hamburg conference
Hamburg (Germany) on 18 May 2011
- Workshop Banque de France on " Saving and Porfolio Choice of Households : Macro and Micro Approaches"
Palais Brongniart, Place de la Bourse - Paris 24-25th March 2011
- International Symposium of the Banque de France - Regulation in the face of global imbalances
Paris, 4 March 2011
Updated on: 05/03/2017 13:30