Workshop on Fiscal policies and sovereign debt
18 December 2017, Paris
Fifth Conference on Household Finance and Consumption
14-15 December 2017, Paris
ACPR – Banque de France conference on “Monitoring large and complex banks”
Paris, 11 December 2017
6th AMSE - BdF Labor market Conference
Paris, 30 November and 1st December 2017
Economic and Financial Regulation in the Era of Big Data
Paris, 24 November 2017
2017 Central Bank Macroeconomic Modeling Workshop on Policy Coordination
Paris, 16-17 November 2017
Remise prix Banque de France/ TSE en économie monétaire et financière
paris, 14 November 2017
Bank of England & Banque de France Joint Workshop
Paris, 10 November 2017
Banque de France - Toulouse School of Economics conference on “Financial structure, financial stability and the economy”
Paris, 20 October 2017
- Workshop on competitiveness and current account imbalances
Paris, 19 June 2017
Global financial linkages and monetary policy transmission
Paris, 30 June 2017
- Workshop on Heterogeneity in International Economics (BdF/AMSE Partnership)
Marseille, 16 June 2017
First Banque de France-Banca d’Italia workshop in empirical corporate finance
Paris, 9 June 2017
Banks and the Financial System : what regulation? BdF/Sciences Po Partnership Seminars
Paris, 10 May 2017
Recent Developments in Monetary Policy Research - Banque de France and Euro Area Business Cycle Network (EABCN)
Paris, 4-5 May 2017
Workshop on GDP-linked securities
Paris, 10 March 2017
Conference Banque de France – European Investment Bank – Reactivating the Investment Channel
Paris, 10 Mars 2017
Conference Banque de France-France Stratégie - Productivité : l’énigme française ?
Paris, 1st February 2017
Conference Banque de France - Ferdi - What responses to terms of trade shocks in poor and vulnerable countries?
Paris, 24 January 2017
Conference Banque de France - the Banque de France and the Collège de France - "Secular Stagnation and Growth Measurement"
Paris, 16 January 2017
- Conference on Price setting and inflation
Paris, 17-18 December 2015
- Banque de France – France Stratégie Conference on French Competitiveness
Paris, 16 December 2015
- Conference « Economic History and Economic Policy »
Paris, 14-15 December 2015
- 9th Joint French Macro Workshop
Paris, 11 December 2015
- AMSE-Banque de France Conference « Labor Markets and Institutions”
Paris, 3-4 December 2015
- Banque de France - Toulouse School of Economics conference on “Securitisation: the way forward?”
October 23, 2015, Banque de France (Paris)
- BdF-BoE International Macroeconomics Workshop
Paris, 19 October 2015
- Conference BdF – ACPR « Financial Regulation – Stability versus Uniformity A focus on non-bank actors » avec Jean Tirole
Banque de France, Paris, 28 September 2015
- Foundation Banque de France’s 20th Anniversary Conference
Paris, 14 September 2015
- Conference on Endogenous Financial Networks and Equilibrium Dynamics: Addressing Challenges of Financial Stability and Monetary Policy
Paris, 9 - 10 July 2015
- Workshop on Recent Developments in Exchange Rate Economics
Paris, 29 June 2015
- 8th Joint French Macro Workshop
Paris, 22 June 2015
- Term Structure Modelling and the Zero Lower Bound
Paris, 19 June 2015
- Banco de España-Banque de France Research Conference “Structural reforms in the wake of recovery: Where do we stand?”
Madrid, 18-19 June 2015
- Joint Spring Conference 2015
Heterogeneity in the Euro Area and Unconventional Monetary Policy
Banque de France and Deutsche Bundesbank
Francfort, 1-2 June 2015
- Seminar « assessing the impact of structural reforms »
Paris 1 June 2015
- Banque de France and ESSEC Business School Workshop “Expectations and Forecasting in International Macroeconomics”
December 10, 2014 - Paris
- Banque de France Conference on “Competitiveness and corportate taxation”
December 8, 2014 Paris
- AMSE – Banque de France Conference "Labor Markets: contributions"
Aix en Provence , December 4-5, 2014
- Banque de France - Toulouse School of Economics conference on “Bailouts, bail-in, and financial stability”
November 28, 2014, Banque de France (Paris)
- International Symposium of the Banque de France "CENTRAL BANKING: THE WAY FORWARD?"
November 7, 2014 – Paris
- 10th Dynare Conference
September 18th & 19th 2014 Banque de France (Paris, France)
- Banque de France / ACPR and the SoFIE Conference on "Systemic Risk and Financial Regulation"
July 3rd & 4th 2014 Banque de France (Paris, France)
- International Workshop “OTC Markets: Recent Advances in Research”
June 2, 2014, Paris
- Conference organized by the Banque de France/FERDI on "Promoting Financial Integration in Africa"
May 27, 2014, Banque de France (Paris, France)
- Conférence Banque de France - TSE “Bank liquidity, regulation, and transparency”
20 December 2013, Banque de France (Paris)
- AMSE-Banque de France Conference "Labor Markets: Institutions and Reforms”
16-17 December 2013, Banque de France (Paris, France)
- Conference « The Economics of Cross-Border Banking »
13-14 December 2013, Banque de France (Paris, France)
- Conférence Firms’ behavior in the crises: what do micro data tell us?
28-29 Novembre 2013, Banque de France (Paris, France)
- SUERF/Banque de France Conference « The financial Reconstruction of Europe
22 November 2013,Banque de France (Paris, France)
- International Workshop on Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading
8 November 2013, Banque de France (Paris, France)
- Global Spillovers and Economic Cycles
30-31 May 2013, Paris
- 4th Banque de France – Deutsche Bundesbank : Macroeconomics and Finance Conference
23-24 May, 2013, Paris
- Globalization and Labor Market Outcomes: Recent Advances
16-17 may 2013, Paris
- Green growth: from theory to implementation
21 March 2013, Paris
- Economics of sovereign debt and default
Paris, 17-18 December 2012
- Banking models and banking structures
Paris, 11 December 2012
- New tools for Financial Regulation
Paris, 15-16 November 2012
- Labor market : Institutions et Reforms
Marseille, 15-16 November 2012
- Oil and the macroeconomy
Paris, 14 November 2012
- Macroeconomic Modeling in Times of Crisis
Paris, 25-26 October 2012
- 2nd workshop of the ESCB "Competitiveness Research Network"
Paris, 20-21 September 2012
- Macroeconomic and Financial Vulnerability Indicators in Advanced Economics
Strasbourg, 13-14 September 2012
- 18th International Panel Data Conference
Paris, 5-6 July 2012
- Firms' financing and default risk during and after the crisis
Paris, 9-10 February 2012
- « The Euro Area Sovereign debt crisis »
Paris, 19th December 2011
- « Fiscal and Monetary Policy in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis »
Paris, 8-9 December 2011
- « Forecasting the Business Cycle »
Conference Banque de France and International Institute of Forecasters,
Paris, 1-2 december 2011
- « The Financial Crisis: Lessons for International Macroeconomics »
Conférence Banque de France / PSE / ECARES / CEPR / The American Economic Journal : Macroeconomics,
Paris, 28-29 October 2011
- International workshop - Microfinance
July 8, 2011 Paris
- "After the collapse, the reshaping of trade"
Conference Banque de France, PSE G-MonD and CEPII
Paris, 25th-26th May.
- "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Challenges in the Short and Long Run."
Banque de France and Deutsche Bundesbank Biannual Spring Conference
Hamburg (Germany) on 19-20th May 2011
- Workshop on “Current Macroeconomic Challenges”
joint Banque de France, Deutsche Bundesbank and University of Hamburg conference
Hamburg (Germany) on 18 May 2011
- Workshop Banque de France on " Saving and Porfolio Choice of Households : Macro and Micro Approaches"
Palais Brongniart, Place de la Bourse - Paris 24-25th March 2011
- International Symposium of the Banque de France - Regulation in the face of global imbalances
Paris, 4 March 2011
- "New Challenges for Public Debt in Advanced Economies"
Call for papers
Strasbourg 16-17th September 2010
- "Macroeconomics of Housing Markets"
Conference on Macroeconomics of Housing Markets
Paris 3-4th December 2009
- "French and European companies in international competition"
French and European companies in international competition
113, Réaumur Street, 75002 Paris , 25th November 2009
- "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy"
Conference banque de france - Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Cercle Républicain, 5 Avenue de l'Opéra - Paris, 13-14th November 2009
- "Understanding price dynamics: recent advances"
Conference Banque de France - DGCCRF
Cercle Républicain, 5 Avenue de l'Opéra - Paris, 15-16th October 2009
- "Monetary Policy Challenges in a Global Economy"
Conference Banque de France - International Journal of Central Banking
Palais Brongniart, Place de la Bourse - Paris, 24-25th september 2009
- "The macroeconomy and the financial systems in normal times and in times of stress"
The Bank of France and the Deutsche Bundesbank organised their second joint conference
Château de Montvillargenne, 8-9th June 2009
- "European Summer Symposium in International Macroeconomics (ESSIM)"
Report of the conference
Château de Ragny, 11-14th May 2009
- "Food and Water Supply: Basic Challenges to International Stability"
Seminar "Food and Water Supply: Basic Challenges to International Stability" (Global Interdependence Center and Banque de France)
Paris - 26 March 2009
- "The Monetary Policy in The Current Crisis"
International Conference Toulouse School of Economics - BANQUE DE FRANCE
Paris – 20 March 2009
- International Workshop – Banque de France
Tools used for the monitoring of GDP cyclical developments – France and Euro area
Paris – 30 January 2009
At the initiative of Pierre Jaillet, General Director of Economics and International Relations, the Business Conditions and Macroeconomic Forecasting Directorate held on 30th of January 2009 an International Workshop on tools used for the short-term monitoring of GDP cyclical developments in France and the Euro Area. National (INSEE, Ministry of Finance, OFCE, COE-Rexecode, Natixis) and international institutions (ECB, Banco de España, OECD, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America) presented the instruments they regularly use. Banque of France highlighted the variety and the predictive performance of GDP forecasting models available in-house for the euro area economy and its largest countries, and presented also business climate and turning point indicators.
- "The Future of Financial Regulation"
International Conference Toulouse School of Economics - BANQUE DE FRANCE
Paris – 28 January 2009
- Model Validation, Predictive Ability and Model Risk
Paris - 9th November, 2007
- Wage bargaining, employment and economic and monetary policies
Paris - 9th — 10th October, 2007
- Conference on Innovation, Enghien-les-Bains, France (Program)
5 and 6 July 2007 in Enghien-les-Bains (France)
The conference aim is to present recent theoretical and empirical analysis on various dimensions of innovation which can feed into economic policy. The conference will deal with the links between innovation and productivity, persistence and competition, and will close with a panel, dealing explicitly with policy implications. This joint conference has been set up jointly with CEPR and Banque de France. Participants include academics, central bank economists as well as from other economic and financial institutions.
- Spring Conference 2007
27 and 28 April 2007 in Eltville (Germany)
- Microstructure of Financial and Money Markets
Theoretical and empirical microstructure, with a special focus on the money market
Paris - 6th — 7th June, 2006
The conference will be devoted to recent advances in both theoretical and empirical microstructure, with a special focus on the money market. The aim is to bring together leading international researchers, practitioners as well as central bankers interested in this research area.
- International Symposium of the Banque de France
Productivity, Competitiveness and Globalisation
Paris - 4th November 2005
The symposium is dedicated to productivity, competitiveness and globalisation. The first session examines the international developments of productivity and competitiveness. The second session considers their impact on international allocation of capital and global imbalances. The third session studies the possible adjustments in front of these imbalances and the policy responses that should be required. Last, the round table investigates the consequences for international financial stability.
- Monetary models and aggregate dynamics
20-21 June 2005
115 rue Réaumur, 75002 Paris
- Small Monetary Macromodels
Paris, 2-3 September 2004
- International Symposium of the Banque de France
Monetary Policy, Economic Cycle and Financial Dynamics - Lecture of Alan Greenspan : "Global Finance: Is It Slowing?"
Paris, 7th March 2003
- Modelling and Forecasting wage and price dynamics in France, the US and the euro area
Paris, 4-5 December 2002
- New Technologies and Monetary Policy
Paris, November 2001
- Bicentennial Symposium
« Independence and accountability: developments in central banking »
Paris, May 2000
Updated on: 06/15/2018 13:10