Survey on Industry and Services
News: April 2013 | PDF
Posted on 13/05/2013
- In April, industrial production progressed in most of the major sectors and particularly in transport equipment.
- Deliveries were more buoyant, especially in that sector.
- Substantially below its long-term average, the capacity utilisation rate rose during April.
- Order books remained too thin despite an uptick in demand.
- The erosion of companies’ cash positions halted in April.
- The prices of final goods continued to shrink.
- According to business leaders, activity should contract slightly in May.